Relationships Education and Health Education
In the academic year 2020/21, Relationships Education and Health Education has become statutory in all primary schools in England.
As a Catholic school, our mission is to support the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all of our pupils, rooted in the wisdom and teaching of the Church. The education of children in human sexuality is an important, precious and privileged responsibility.
St Hugh’s Catholic Voluntary Academy use the RSHE programme Ten:Ten to deliver the RSHE curriculum.
Ten:Ten have provided an online Parent Consultation Tool. This is a simple-to-follow, short online course which:
- Outlines the statutory changes that will take place.
- Articulates a vision for Catholic Relationships and Health Education.
- Explains how Life to the Full aims to help us fulfil the statutory curriculum with a Catholic ethos.
- Provides some information about key decisions we need to make, in consultation with parents.
- Answers some Frequently Asked Questions
In order to access the Parent Consultation Tool please follow the link below:
If you require the log in details to access the Ten:Ten Life to the full programme parental consultation information please email Anna.Kendall-Piperissa@st-hughs-pri.lincs.sch.uk